Terms & Conditions
Ableton Prestige Global Limited (the “Company”, “winroxy99”, “we”, “us” or “our”) maintains these Terms and Conditions which apply to the access and use of the winroxy99 website (www.winroxy99.com), the winroxy99 mobile applications, the Services (defined below) and products (collectively referred to as the “winroxy99 Website”, “Website” or “Site”).
Access to and use of the Website both within the Isle of Man and internationally is provided by the Company on the following terms:
You agree to use the winroxy99 Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the winroxy99 Website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
“Device(s)” means any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile telephones, personal digital assistants, PDA telephones employed for the use of and access to the Website and participation in the Services.
“Game” or “Games” means the internet gaming system accessible and all or any related services and online gaming activities accessible on and/or offered on the Website.
“Software” means any computer programme, data file or any other content that is required to be installed on your Device in order to enable you to use, access and participate in the Services for the purpose of using, accessing and participating in the foregoing on the Website through your Device.
“Information” means information provided on the Site including but not limited to results, statistics, game data, odds and betting data.
“Services” means the Software and Games together.
The Company is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission to operate the winroxy99 Website and provide the Services on a global basis. Whilst it is intended that the Games will be operated from the Isle of Man, the Company reserves the right to switch any of the operations of the business to another jurisdiction at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that the Software that is made accessible to you is part of the Services and is the property of the Company and/or its licensor, and that you do not gain any rights to such Software. The Software is licensed to you by the Company for your private personal use. Please note that the Software is not for use by: (i) individuals under 18 years of age or the legal age required for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you reside, whichever is greater; (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction; (iii) individuals connecting to the Site from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so; (iv) employees and relatives (spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling) of employees of the Company and any entities affiliated or related to the Company, and (v) former employees and relatives (spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling) of former employees of the Company and any entities affiliated or related to the Company, within a period of six (6) months from the last day of such employment with the Company (including any entities affiliated or related to the Company). The Company is not able to verify the legality of the Services in each jurisdiction and it is your responsibility to verify such matters.
The Company assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the Services provided, for example, results made available on the Site.
The Company reserves the right at any time to request from you evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the Services. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and exclude you, temporarily or permanently, from using the Services if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if we suspect that you are underage.
The code, structure and organisation of the Software are protected by copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not:
▪ forward streaming services and event footage on the Site to any other person and/or transfer or otherwise post such materials on any electronic communications site or service which can be accessed by any third party;
▪ copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the Software or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code of the Software, or otherwise;
▪ sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software;
▪ make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
▪ export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means) without the prior written consent of the Company; or
▪ use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations, (each of the above is an "Unauthorised Use").
You will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorised Use. You shall notify the Company immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorised Use and shall provide the Company with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
The terms "winroxy99", and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by winroxy99 on the Site from time to time (the "Trademarks"), are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of winroxy99 or one of its group companies and/or its licensors. All rights to such Trademarks are reserved. Use of the Trademarks for any purpose other than as authorized in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. In addition, other content on the Site, including, but not limited to, the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, text, streaming services and event footage (the "Site Content") belongs to winroxy99 or one of its group companies and/or its licensors.
The Company and/or its licensors retain exclusive right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to the Site Content, copies thereof, and all error corrections, bug-fixes, patches, updates, derivative works, improvements, modifications thereto (whether made by the Company, its licensors, you, or otherwise), any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, structural or landscape designs, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, storylines, character likenesses, methods of operation, moral rights, and “applets” incorporated into the winroxy99 Website. The rights described in the foregoing sentence are the copyrighted work of the Company and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. The Site Content may contain certain licensed materials, and the licensors of those materials may enforce their rights in the event of any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby acknowledge that by using the Services and the Site you obtain no rights in the Site Content, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content without the Company’s prior written consent or in accordance with any legislation applicable from time to time for the protection of the intellectual property of the Company and/or its third party licensors, including all copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, trade secret, designs, models, software program, data bases, moral rights and other intellectual property rights, registered or not, current or future, as well as the applications for such rights.
Any bets placed prior to the time of the amendment and/or modification of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the pre-existing Terms and Conditions. Any bets placed after the time of amendment and/or modification of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the changed/ updated Terms and Conditions. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease accessing and using the winroxy99 Website and the Services.
As a condition of use of the Services, you warrant and undertake that you shall not use or access the Site, Services, Software and the Information for any unlawful purpose under any law that is applicable to you or that is prohibited by or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
In particular (and in addition to all other representations and warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions) you warrant and undertake as a condition of your use of the Services that:
• You are not restricted by limited legal capacity.
• You are acting in your own legal capacity and not on behalf of another person or company.
• You agree that your use of the Services is at your sole discretion and risk.
• You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive gambler.
• You are aware minors are strictly prohibited from gambling on the Site and underage gambling is an offence.
• You are over 18 years of age or over the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is the greater.
• You are not an employee and/or relative of an employee of the Company and any entities affiliated or related to the Company.
• If you were under the employment of the Company (and any entities affiliated or related to the Company) and/or are a relative of a former employee of the Company (and any entities affiliated or related to the Company), such employment had ceased more than six (6) months ago.
• You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on winnings paid to you.
• You are accessing and using the Site solely for your own personal use and entertainment.
• You are not a resident of Australia, Belgium, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark (including Greenland and Faroe Islands), France (including French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Réunion, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint-Barthélemy and Wallis and Futuna Islands), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Netherlands (including Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Sint Eustatius, and Sint Maarten), North Korea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States of America (including American Samoa, Guam and United States Virgin Islands).
• You acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the Services and the Site and that the Company has no responsibility to you for any such loss.
• Your deposits do not originate from illegal or criminal or unauthorized activities.
• You will not conduct criminal or other unlawful activities through any account opened with us and you shall not allow other persons to use your betting account and the Services for any unlawful activities under any law applicable to you or us.
• You agree to keep your account name and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. Please regularly change your personal account password as good practice. If you misplace, forget, or lose your account name or password, you should notify our customer services department immediately. A new account name and password will then be allocated to you.
• You will ensure the secrecy of your account and log-in details. Any bets made on the winroxy99 Website where the user name and password have been used will be regarded as valid.
• You will not use the Services, the Site, the Software or the Information in any way that may interfere with their availability to other users.
• You will not solicit or in any way seek to obtain any information relating to other users.
• You will not upload or distribute any program, file or data that contain viruses, are corrupted or may affect the operational performance of the Device(s), Software, Services and/or Site.
• You may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way;
• You will not use any device, robot, spider, software, routine or other method (or anything in the nature of the foregoing) to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal proper functioning of the Services, Device(s), Software, Site, Information or any transactions offered on the Site and/or through the Device(s). The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, "robots" is strictly forbidden in connection with the Services. All actions taken in relation to the use of the Services by a user must be executed personally by users through the user interface accessible through the Software;
• You will not post or transmit to the Site and/or to the Device(s) or to any other users, any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
• You will not initiate and/or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters or post/transmit "junk mail", "spam" or any unsolicited mass dissemination of emails against the Company and/or the winroxy99 Website.
• You will not hold more than one account. Should more than one account be identified as belonging or relating to you, the Company reserves the right to treat any such accounts as a single joint account or to close such accounts and terminate your use and access to the winroxy99 Website and the Services.
• You are SOLELY and SEPARATELY responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction that governs the locality you reside in.
• All of your details you provide to us including without limiting the foregoing contained in the account registration form submitted to us are true and correct.
• You will use the Services solely for personal entertainment and not use the Services as a way of conducting a commercial business or as a way of making a living.
You are required to complete the application for the opening of an account on the Site.
You undertake that you will provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information provided by you to the Company. You undertake to immediately update the details
and information provided in the event of any change thereto. To confirm your name and address the Company reserves the right to confirm your name and address by post and to correspond with you by post. We may, at our discretion, undertake additional security checks for any information that you provide. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you allow us to access, use, process and store the results of any identification verification or checks.
Your account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used by you to deposit monies in or receive monies from your account.
We reserve the right at any time to request additional information from you in relation to your account and you agree to promptly provide such information. If we are unable to verify or validate information provided by you, or if such information is false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, we reserve the right to reject your registration without notice and without liability to you.
We reserve the right to reject your registration without reference to you or without assigning any reason thereto and without liability to you. Where account registration details are found to be inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, the Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to close the account, return monies deposited to the same account and void any wagers placed.
You will not disguise, or interfere in any way, with the internet protocol (“IP”) address of any Device you use to access the Site, or otherwise take steps to prevent us from correctly identifying the real IP address of any Device you use whilst accessing the Site.
You are not allowed to use the Services until we accept your registration.
We permit one account per individual, household address, email address, telephone number, payment details, IP address or device (including those available publicly as in a library, workplace or internet café).
The Company holds customer funds separate from its company funds. This means that steps have been taken by us to protect customer funds, by ensuring they are ring fenced and not mixed with funds in any other company accounts we hold. In the event of our insolvency, customers funds within those reserve accounts are protected and will not fall into the hands of the liquidator.
All bets made on the winroxy99 Website are subject to the relevant Game Rules applicable to each event or game.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any typing or human error in posting odds other than those intended. In the event that this occurs, the Company reserves the right to void any affected bets (wagers).
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right to refuse any bet without explanation.
Only bets made through the internet and/or Device(s) in compliance with these Terms and Conditions shall be accepted. Any other form of bets (whether by post, email, fax or otherwise) shall not be accepted and where received will be void regardless of the outcome. Bets are only valid if the username and password has been correctly entered with sufficient available funds in your account and you have received confirmation from us that the bet has been received. The bet will be deemed to be validated when a confirmation message appears on the screen.
All bets will be considered validly placed if your username and password have been entered correctly, subject to availability of funds in your account.
You are solely responsible and liable for all activities and transactions that take place through the use of your name, account number, username, password (or any combination thereof) regardless of whether such transactions were authorized by you.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that the details of your bets are correct. Once your bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed by us they may not be cancelled, revoked or changed and shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the bets that you have placed.
All bets are logged and recorded in the Company’s transaction log database and are conclusive evidence of all transactions and times at which the transactions are placed.
All bets will be deemed valid and accepted by the Company when confirmation is displayed in your transaction history statement.
Except for the "in play" bet type, all bets placed after the commencement of an event will be deemed invalid. The Company reserves the right to void such wagers placed after the commencement of an event.
All bets will be deemed invalid where the outcome of an event is known at the time of placement of your bet. The Company reserves the right to void such wagers placed.
Advertised start times, scores, results and or any information displayed on the winroxy Website are for information purposes only.
The result of an event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes unless otherwise stated within the rules for each event. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognized by the Company after 72 hours from the processing of
results. Within 72 hours after results are processed, the Company will only reset / correct the results due to human error or mistakes on the referring website.
The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion according to the Game Rules.
You acknowledge and accept that all prices and odds are subject to variation and only become fixed at the time a bet is placed.
In the event of any technical system issues, the Company reserves the right to manually confirm bets which are in a ‘Pending’ situation if the game resumes without event. Account balances will be adjusted to reflect the bets placed at that time.
The decision of the Company is final in respect of any bet and the associated transactions.
You fully accept and agree that random number generator ("RNG") software will determine the shuffling and dealing of cards and other randomly generated events required in the Games.
You fully accept and agree that wireless application protocol (“WAP”) internet connection is not absolutely stable. The Company is not responsible for any misplaced bets. All bets placed will be based on the bet records in our system. If you are unsure about any of the bets you have placed, please contact our customer service team at: [email protected] or check your bet record in your account statement.
To use a credit or debit card, the cardholder's name must be the same as the name given in the registration process. The Company reserves the right to withhold settlement of any transaction should there be discrepancies between the cardholder's name and the name given in the registration process.
You are responsible for paying all monies owed to the Company. In respect of any payment made by you, if we suspect that you have engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity whilst using the Site, including without limitation, engaging in game manipulation using stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback, other reversal of a payment, or money laundering) the Company shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the Site, suspending and/or closing your account, seizing all monies held in your account and sharing this information (together with your identity) with other online gaming sites, financial institutions, relevant authorities and/or any person or entity that has the legal right to such information. The Company may also take legal action against you. The Company shall be entitled to claim any expenses that it may incur from you.
In accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man all online gambling debts are enforceable by law.
The maximum amount that can be won by one customer in any one day of betting, regardless of the stake or bet placed, is One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$1.5M) or its equivalent in an accepted currency.
You are permitted to establish self-imposed deposit limits to restrict the nature of your transactions on the Website or by contacting customer services. Maximum thresholds can be placed on daily deposits. Expenditure above the imposed maximum deposit threshold is not possible. You can cancel such thresholds by contacting us at: [email protected] but this will only be implemented after a one (1) day cooling-off period which will allow you to consider your change.
Winnings are exclusive of the bet amount. Where selections taken from different categories are combined in multiple or accumulative bets, the lowest maximum winnings limit will apply.
Should funds be credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of the Company, whether linked to the error or not, shall be deemed invalid and must be returned to the Company.
|CURRENCY||TRANSACTION TYPE||PAYMENT SERVICE||TRANSACTION FEE||DEPOSIT LEVEL (PER TRANSACTION)|
|THB||Online Transfer||Help2Pay||0||THB 500||THB 100,000|
|THB||Local Bank Transfer||Dreftor||Your bank may apply fees.||THB 100||THB 100,000|
|THB||QR Code||Vicus||Your bank may apply fees.||THB 500||THB 100,000|
|CURRENCY||TRANSACTION TYPE||PAYMENT SERVICE||TRANSACTION FEE||WITHDRAWAL LEVEL|
|THB||Online Transfer||Help2Pay||0||THB 500||THB 100,000|
|THB||Local Bank Transfer||Dreftor||Your bank may apply fees.||THB 500||THB 100,000|
|THB||Online Transfer||Vicus||Your bank may apply fees.||THB 500||THB 100,000|
winroxy99 will NOT charge for any deposits and withdrawals made to/from your account with winroxy99. However, please be informed that many selected banks may impose additional transaction fees, which will have to be borne by you.
Your winnings will be credited to your account and may only be withdrawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and upon provision of such due diligence documentation as shall be required by us. This will usually be provided in the form of a copy of an identification document (such as a passport, national identity card or drivers’ licence) and confirmation of your address document (such as a utility bill).
We will not release your funds under any circumstances if the full value of your deposit is not played through in full.
Withdrawals of money from your account may only be made in the same currency in which such deposits were made. Your winnings will be deposited into the bank or e-wallet account that was used to make your original deposit. The receiver of the winnings must be the same person who deposited the funds that were used for the relevant bet on the Games.
If you have self-excluded, we will use reasonable efforts to return any balance remaining in your account to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Withdrawal requests will be processed within the following time frames set out below, provided that we have received all of the required information and documents.
|METHOD OF WITHDRAWAL||winroxy99 PROCESSING TIME||FUNDS RECEIVED BY YOU (ESTIMATED)|
|Online Transfer, Local Bank Payment||Up to 2 hours||Up to 2 hours|
First-time withdrawals / Large value settlements
In the case of first withdrawal requests or large wins, we may need additional time on top of the standard processing time for verification reviews / checks and to arrange the funds transfer. Our Customer Service team is available to assist with any queries.
Your account will be categorised as a dormant account if there is no transaction performed for a continuous period of six (6) months since your last account login date.
After a continuous period of 12 months we shall be entitled to charge you periodic administration fees during the period that your account remains inactive and to set-off such charges against funds in your account up to the extent of the balance in your account . Administration fees will be charged at a rate of five pounds (£5.00) sterling per month of inactivity.
If your account remains dormant for a continuous period of more than eighteen (18) months since your last account login date, the Company reserves the right to transfer the remaining funds in your Account as a donation to a nominated charity or charities, and to close your account.
Bonuses may only be used in the Games in accordance with the Game Rules and/or any other terms that may be specified when the bonus is awarded to you.
You are not entitled to withdraw any bonus amounts and you may not fund your account without first complying with the applicable terms and Game Rules including, without limitation, in respect of any qualifiers or restrictions.
The Company reserves the right, without any liability to you or any other party, to withdraw or modify such bonuses or promotions and/or the specific terms and conditions governing the same at any time.
Any participation in the Games is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, you acknowledge that you do not find the Games or Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of onshore and offshore online gambling while others have specifically made onshore and/or offshore online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Site and/or the Services where such use is illegal. The availability of the Services and the Site should not be construed as an offer, solicitation or invitation by us to use the Site in any country in which such use is illegal. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to use the Site and the Services.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Company be liable for any damages or losses, without limitation, that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by the Site or the Site Content, including without limitation delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications, lines failure, any person's use or misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
The Company disclaims any and all warranties, representations and responsibilities in respect of any aspect of the Services, the Site and the Information, which may be provided by third parties, including but not limited to information and telecommunication providers, and shall not on any account be liable for any default, breach or inaction of such third-party partners.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Company, its related corporations, affiliates, partners, officers, employees and agents be responsible or liable for any damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential or special damage or economic loss arising from or in connection with your access or use of the Services, the Site, the Software and the Information, or your loading, installation or use of the Software regardless of whether or not the Company has been advised of such a possibility.
You acknowledge that part or all of the Information may be provisional in nature and may be subject to revision, change or modification, as provided in these Terms and Conditions. You therefore acknowledge that the Information is provided solely for reference and does not constitute advice or solicitation, and is not the subject of, and shall not constitute the basis of any binding representation, warranty, contractual obligation, or reliance on your part of any nature.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that all disclaimers and exclusions of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions represent a fair and reasonable allocation of the risks and benefits, taking all relevant factors into consideration, including without limitation the value of the consideration provided by you to the Company. You further agree that these disclaimers and limitations shall be enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law.
If there is a discrepancy between the result showing on your Device and our server, the result showing on our server shall govern the result of the Games. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) the Company’s records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your participation in the Games, the activity resulting there from and the circumstances in which they occurred.
The Company disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Services which are provided to you "as is" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
Regardless of our efforts to provide you with service of the highest quality, safety and security, we make no warranty that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Services found therein shall be free from viruses or bugs.
The Company reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Services, temporarily or permanently, in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without an obligation to provide you with notice and we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence or any decision made by the Company in this regard.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance in your betting account, to terminate your use or access to the winroxy99 Website and/or Services and/or to suspend the provision of the Services/deactivate your account if:
• we identify that you have more than one account with us.
• we are aware that you have played at any online gaming site or services and are suspected of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs) or unlawful or improper activity.
• you are an employee of the Company and/or relative of an employee of the Company and any entities affiliated or related to the Company.
• you are a former employee and/or relative of a former employee of the Company (and any entities affiliated or related to the Company) of which such employment had ceased less than six (6) months ago.
• your registration information is incorrect or misleading.
• you failed to provide the identification information requested.
• you are not of legal age.
• we are unable to verify or validate information provided by you, or such information is false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, we reserve the right to close your account without notice and without liability to you.
• you have "charged back" or caused a "charge back" against us or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you made to your account.
• you have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account.
• you are depositing money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorized activities.
• you fail to disclose that you are located in Australia, Belgium, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark (including Faroe Islands and Greenland), France (including French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories), Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Réunion, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint- Barthélemy and Wallis and Futuna Islands), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Netherlands (including Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Sint Eustatius, and Sint Maarten), North Korea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States of America (including American Samoa, Guam and United States Virgin Islands);
• we identify you have disguised, or interfered, or taken steps to disguise or interfere, in any way with the IP address of any Device used to access our Site (such as using a Virtual Private Network “VPN”).
• we suspect your account has been linked to fraudulent or dishonest activity.
• we suspect you have, or in collusion with others have, acted in an attempt to defraud the Company.
• you have by using a VPN or by any other means attempted to, disguised or hidden your true identity or the jurisdiction of wagering.
If the provision of the Services is suspended and/or your account is deactivated in accordance to the terms herein, the provision of the Services will only be reinstated and/or your account reactivated after the necessary rectification (if capable of being rectified) action has been taken by you and such rectification has been verified to our full satisfaction.
The Company retains authority over the issuing, maintenance and closing of users’ accounts. The decision of the Company’s management as regards to any aspect of your account, use of the Services or the Site, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal. We therefore reserve the right to suspend or close your account at any time for any reason. We will give you reasonable notice before doing so, unless circumstances dictate that we legally or practically cannot do so.
You may close your account at any time by notifying the Company in writing and the Company, subject to you providing due diligence and/or identification documentation as required by us, will return to you any and all funds from your account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges and any funds owed to the Company.
Without prejudice to any other rights, if you breach in whole or in part any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating your access or use to the Services or Site, immediately blocking your access to the Services and the Site, terminating your account with winroxy99, seizing all monies held in the relevant winroxy99 account and/or taking legal action against you.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its shareholders directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, however caused, that may arise as a result of:
• your breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Games Rules, in whole or in part;
• violation by you of any law or any third-party rights; and/or
• use by you of the Services and/or the Site or use by any other person accessing the Services and/or the Site using your login details, whether with or without your authorization.
The Game Rules and any other terms and conditions governing the use of and access to the Services and/or the Site shall form an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
Any conflict between the provisions of the Game Rules, any other terms and conditions governing the use of and access to the Services and the Site and/or these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion.
These Terms and Conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Isle of Man. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant courts of the Isle of Man shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute, or difference concerning these Terms and Conditions and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waives any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
If you wish to raise a complaint about any aspect of the Company’s Services, you should contact our Customer Service team at: [email protected] with details of your complaint. We will do our best to resolve your complaint in accordance with the following procedure:
• Complaints Procedure – For the initial phase of registering a complaint, the Company will investigate the matter in a manner that is fair and objective and advise you of the outcome and/or our decision as soon as practicable. You may be required to provide additional information, documentation or appropriate evidence to assist us in dealing with your complaint.
• Alternative Dispute Resolution – All complaints that cannot be resolved using our Complaints Procedure will be referred to the relevant independent body to adjudicate the dispute.
The appropriate adjudicator to contact in the event of any dispute relating to betting or non-betting is the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission: https://www.gov.im/gambling/. The postal address of the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission is: Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, Ground Floor, St George’s Court, Myrtle Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1ED.
Where a dispute is referred to Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, it will be dealt with according to the laws and dispute resolution processes specified by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. Their decision shall be final and binding and therefore you will not have further recourse to the courts.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and do not affect the construction or interpretation of any provision.
If the Company fails or delays the performance of any obligation under these Terms and Conditions due to the occurrence of events which are beyond the Company’s control, including, but not limited to Acts of God, government restrictions, wars, insurrections, transmission or system failures, failure or interruption in the provision of telecommunications or broadband services and failure or shortage of power supplies or equipment, such failure or delay will not constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of the Company to exercise any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to assign these Terms and Conditions or any rights hereunder, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to these Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between the Company and you.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions, or have other questions or suggestions about the Services or Site, please email us at: [email protected]