PROOF OF IDENTITY
- National Identification Card (Front and back)
- Driver’s license (Color copy)
- National Passport
- Military ID (Front and back)
- Government issued ID (Front and back)
PROOF OF ADDRESS
- Utility Bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Bank Account / Credit Card statement from a recognized bank (Not older than 3 months)
- Government Tax Bill
- Mortgage Statement from a recognized lender
SOURCE OF FUNDS / WEALTH VERIFICATION
- Credit Card statement (Not older than 3 months)
- Bank Account statement (Not older than 3 months)
- Pay slip (Not older than 3 months)
- Certified investment/savings certificates, contract notes or cash-in statements
- Certified copy sale contract on property
- Grant of probate (with a copy of the will) on inheritance
- Any documentary evidence that may present where the funds have come from.
BANK DETAILS AND BANK TRANSFER
- Name of the Bank Account holder must be the same as winroxy99 account registration. 3rd party account will not be accepted.
- Online banking, deposit slip or transaction slip must include the details of registrant name and account number.
- Online banking, E-Payment or E-Wallet account details and statements must include the URL address bar.
- The documents must be clear and legible.
- The documents must be valid or recent (not older than 3 months) showing your full name, address, account details, transaction details and document validity date.
- Scan or capture the full document with color. Please do not crop.
- Additional supporting documents may be requested due to missing information or discrepancies.
- Proof of income or Source of Wealth / Funds may be required for enhanced due diligence purpose (EDD).
- Please send documents that state your residential address. Regrettably, documents addressed to PO Box number are unacceptable for validation.
- For online payment / account, please print screen the account details and statements pages including the URL address bar.
- Send the documents as an email attachment using your winroxy99 registered email address and state your winroxy99 username.
- Processing time for verification may be longer if the documents and details provided are unclear.
What if I refuse to provide any or all of the required documents for KYC verification?
If we do not receive all of the required documents upon request within the given time frame, your account verification process will be unsuccessful.
As a result, your winroxy99 account will be bound by a number of restrictions which may include, but not limited to, the following:
- voiding of the relevant transaction(s),
- cancellation of bets including forfeiture of any winnings, and
- closing of your winroxy99 account, including any funds remaining in it.
You must complete the KYC verification process successfully in order to resume any further transactions on your winroxy99 account.
My address is already stated in the ID, do I still need to send Proof Of Address?
Your government issued ID (National Identity Card, Local Passport or Driver's License, etc.) may also serve as proof of address if all details are clear, if it has not expired and if the address on the ID matches the one on your winroxy99 account. If the address on your ID differs from that on your winroxy99 account, another form of proof of address is required.
On certain occasion you may be asked to provide us with additional documents for verification purpose. If you have any queries pertaining to the KYC process, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Support representatives on Live Chat or email us at [email protected]